Paradise-island sentence example
- Two of the most popular locations in the Bahamas are Nassau and Paradise Island.
- An elevator ride is available for a nominal fee to ascend the tower, which offers breathtaking views of the entire island as well as neighboring Paradise Island.
- The nation's capital, Nassau, is one of the most frequently visited cruise ports and is home to the world-renowned Atlantis Resort on nearby Paradise Island.
- What many consider the ultimate highlight of this two-night cruise is the day spent in Paradise Island in the Bahamas.
- Atlantis, located on Paradise Island in the Bahamas, is a wonderland for all ages.Advertisement
- After drinking from the fountain of youth on Paradise Island, Diana's future appeared etched in stone, until she met Lt. Steve Trevor who crashed in the water near Paradise Island.