Paradigms sentence example
- The chapter ends with an appendix containing paradigms of nominal declensions in some of the Dravidian languages.
- Do we need to radically rethink the paradigms for development in the region?
- Existing strategy paradigms are incorporated into an integrational framework that enables empirical research to be more reflective of management practice.
- It is an elementary introduction to the study of Hebrew, the first of its kind, in which only the most indispensable definitions and rules have a place, the remainder being almost wholly occupied by paradigms. Moses Kimhi was the first who made the verb paqadh a model for conjugation, and the first also who introduced the now usual sequence in the enumeration of stem-forms. His handbook was of great historical importance as in the first half of the 6th century it became the favourite manual for the study of Hebrew among non-Judaic scholars (1st ed., Pesaro, 1508).
- You want the web server to support four of the most popular programming paradigms.Advertisement
- Savings and shares raising the program income is advocated within both the financial sustainability paradigm and poverty alleviation paradigms.
- Indirect authoring can also be applied to other existing hypertext paradigms.
- They further argue that despite the burgeoning literature on the merger of ICT and education, discourse between the three paradigms is surprisingly limited.