Parachutists sentence example
- Watch as the helicopter lands in the main arena and carries the parachutists to a heigh of 5,000 feet.
- Drivers were slowing down to watch parachutists jumping off a hill and coasting along on the rising air.
- There are no signposts for these have been removed with the intention of confusing german parachutists fallen from out of the sky.
- British parachutists are high-class sportsmen and women at the peak of their chosen sport.
- The other local parachutists were Dawn Allatt, Jackie Graham, Mark Jenks and Andy Vaudrey.Advertisement
- The RAF also dropped dummy parachutists and firework devices in a dummy airborne landing at Yvetot, some 30 miles North of Le Havre.
- The sequence had been recreated in the earlier war film classic A Bridge Too Far with real planes and parachutists.