Parachuting sentence example
- parachutethe SAS soldiers was involved in a parachuting accident in mid-July; he died from serious injuries.
- He was injured whilst parachuting from the stricken aircraft.
- After he finished school he joined the armed forces where he broke three vertebrae in his back during a parachuting accident in Kenya.
- airborne for a short time before ejecting and parachuting into the sea off the North Norfolk coast.
- The operation included amphibious landings and troops parachuting in behind Japanese lines.Advertisement