Paracetamol sentence example
- He had to take prodigious quantities of Paracetamol for his spinal pain.
- Throughout the study, you can take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory aspirin-like drugs and painkillers such as paracetamol.
- Your medicine cabinet should always contain painkillers such as paracetamol, ibuprofen and/or aspirin, to relieve the symptoms of cold or flu.
- Cleft palates should receive adequate doses of paracetamol and possibly oral codeine or NSAID's after twelve hours.
- Calamine lotion will relieve the irritation whilst paracetamol will also help.Advertisement
- Paracetamol (eg Calpol) will help relieve the earache.
- Treatment is with pain relief e.g. ibuprofen or paracetamol.
- An overdose of paracetamol is much more dangerous than an overdose of paracetamol is much more dangerous than an overdose of aspirin.
- More rarely, paracetamol overdose can also cause severe kidney damage.
- The gentlest analgesic usually prescribed is paracetamol, given three times a day (62.5 mgm under 12 months; 125 mgm 1-4 years; 250 mgm 4-10 years; 500 mgm 10-14 years; and 1 gm 15 years upwards).Advertisement