Par-for-the-course sentence example
- As a teen, you are at a great stage in life where experimenting with your sense of style is par for the course.
- These days, however, the BlackBerry 8310 might be closer to par for the course.
- Scandalous affairs, including Matthew King's dalliances with his brother's wife, are par for the course among one of Emmerdale's leading families.
- Lacy underthings, sheer bits of nothing and open cup bras can all be par for the course.
- Pretending his son was trapped in a weather balloon soaring unmanned above Colorado seemed par for the course to many viewers, given the portrayal of Heene during his Wife Swap appearances.Advertisement
- Hanging out with the super rich is of course par for the course for a New Labor politician.
- Regularly morphing into an igloo, a hotdog and a star is par for the course for Meatwad.