Papules sentence example
- papules on the face, more common in people who are chronically immunocompromised.
- Bacteria start to multiply within the blockage, which leads to inflammatory lesions or red papules.
- The eruption consists of firm inflammatory papules and nodules at the sites of injury.
- The characteristic small papules are to be looked for.
- Sometimes the skin will form tiny red bumps that don't blister, called " erythematous papules " .Advertisement
- sessile papules that may be dome-shaped or relatively flat.
- Cheyletiella mites (frequently harbored by dogs and cats) Intensely itchy papules appear where the mites have fed on skin.
- It is characterized by firm papules and pustules at the nape of the neck.
- Differential diagnosis of multiple lesions includes: Warts Lichen planus - an inflammatory pruritic disease characterized by distinctive, usually purplish papules.
- sebaceous gland hyperplasia - single or multiple yellowish papules on the face, more common in people who are chronically immunocompromised.Advertisement
- Left untreated, the area can quickly excoriate and progress to macules and papules, which form erosions and crust.
- It starts as itchy, inflamed red patches or streaks, and as the oil penetrates into the skin, blisters and small papules form.
- Blisters and/or red papules may form soon after the rash appears.
- Acute lesions: These include extremely itchy reddened papules (small solid eruptions resembling pimples) and vesicles (small blister-like elevations in the skin surface that contain tissue fluid) over erythematous (reddened) skin.
- Chronic lesions: These are characterized by thickened plaques of skin, lichenification, and fibrous papules.Advertisement
- Pimples may be small or large, and they may be papules or pustules.
- It actively reduces acne papules and pustules.
- Inflammatory - Papules and pustules are two types of outbreaks typical of this kind of acne.