Paps sentence example
- The Paps of Jura, for instance, rise out of a long belt of quartzite which stretches through the islands of Islay, Jura and Scarba.
- A chain of hills culminating in the Paps of Jura - Beinn-an-Oir (2571 ft.) and Beinn Chaolais (2407 ft.) - runs the whole length of the island, interrupted only by Tarbert loch, an arm of the sea, which forms an indentation nearly 6 m.
- The topography of the island is dominated by the paps; conical shaped mountains rising to over 2500 feet.
- paps heard about it and came lurking outside.
- Comment by: campy 2006/06/14 15:49 & then I just saw paps comment & I need to be more like her.Advertisement
- topography of the island is dominated by the Paps; conical shaped mountains rising to over 2500 feet.