Papillomavirus sentence example
- Cervical cancer jab ' in a year ' Gardasil worked against the sexually transmitted human papillomavirus (HPV ).
- Can human papillomavirus kill cells of the immune system?
- In most cases, regression of papillomavirus lesions occurs following activation of the host immune response.
- The vaccine targets human papillomavirus (HPV), which is widespread in the population.
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a sexually transmitted disease that causes genital warts and can increase the risk of developing some cancers.Advertisement
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) causes the growth of warts in the genital area.
- That said, it's truly the human papillomavirus (HPV) that is the major cause of cervical cancer.
- Warts are caused by the common human papillomavirus (HPV,) which represents over fifty different strains.