Papillomas sentence example
- aetiologyrts of Atlantic salmon parr on papillomas are lesions with a possible viral etiology.
- Inverting papillomas arising from the sphenoid sinus are exceedingly rare.
- A low incidence of forestomach squamous papillomas and one carcinoma of the forestomach was observed at the 24 mg/kg a day dose level.
- Linkage of regression and malignant conversion of rabbit viral papillomas to MHC class II genes.
- AB - OBJECTIVE: Respiratory papillomas (RP) tend to recur and the difficulty in eradicating the disease makes their treatment frustrating.Advertisement
- In rats, there was a small increase in the incidence of transitional cell papillomas in the urinary bladder and kidney.
- Thirteen patients with airway papillomas were selected for study with polymerase chain reaction (PCR) methods to detect viral DNA.