Papilloma sentence example
- Once all visible papilloma was removed, residual mucosa was removed by using a diamond burr to polish bone at the site of origin.
- micrograph of human papilloma virus, a major cause of cervical cancer.
- outgrowth of cells, a wart or papilloma.
- We present a patient who developed both these complications after biopsy of nasal polyps which subsequently proved to be an inverted papilloma.
- To our knowledge, a malignant counterpart of intraductal papilloma has not been described previously.Advertisement
- This lesion is variously known a a seborrhoeic keratosis, basal cell papilloma or seborrhoeic wart.
- papilloma virus is directly linked to cervical cancer, which kills 1300 British women a year.
- papilloma virus type 16 (HPV16) transgenic mice.
- papilloma virus DNA.
- papilloma virus infections and skin cancer in renal allograft recipients.Advertisement
- Herpes simplex and human papilloma virus, which is associated with warts, commonly affect the vulva.
- The viruses that cause warts are members of the human papilloma virus (HPV) family.
- Human papilloma virus (HPV)-A virus that causes common warts of the hands and feet, as well as lesions in the genital and vaginal area.