Papillary sentence example
- The communication with the atrium is guarded by a valvula cardiaca dextra, which only in function represents the mammalian tricuspid; it consists of an oblique reduplication of the muscular fibres together with the endocardiac lining of the right ventricle, while the opposite wall is convex and forms neither a velum nor papillary muscles, nor chordae tendineae.
- Both develop in cells that produce thyroid hormones, but papillary cancer tends to grow slowly and is usually curable.
- This ambiguity can be resolved by transforming the measured color co-ordinates to compensate for the thickness of the papillary dermis.
- Renal: papillary necrosis which can lead to renal failure.
- After complete resection papillary cystic neoplasm has a good prognosis with a low rate of recurrence.Advertisement
- SUMMARY BACKGROUND DATA: Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas are being recognized with increasing frequency.
- papillary cystic neoplasm has a good prognosis with a low rate of recurrence.
- papillary cell carcinoma - this is the most common.
- papillary necrosis which can lead to renal failure.
- papillary renal cell tumors (RCT ).Advertisement
- papillary muscles that move the atrio-ventricular valves.
- papillary cancer.
- serous papillary peritoneal carcinoma.
- About 1% of patients develop pancreatitis and 5% of those who undergo a sphincterotomy develop late papillary stenosis.
- Elevated CA 125 is found both in malignant mesothelioma & serous papillary peritoneal carcinoma.Advertisement