Papier-mache sentence example
- They have a selection of papier mache masks that will go well with any costume.
- Newspaper is the main ingredient in many papier-mache recipes, and you can use papier-mache for sculpting projects of all kinds.
- Their nests have a papier-mâché appearance and are usually located underground.
- For a selection of traditional papier mache masks, go to Masks and Make Believe, which has a wide selection of handcrafted masks, including seductive animal faces, jesters, Pinocchios and masks decorated with feathers and beads.
- Many plain wooden or papier mache boxes can be decorated and customized and this is a great way to create unique items.Advertisement
- Some people may choose to create an elaborate papier mache mask while others may opt for a simple mask made from a cut piece of paper painted and decorated to look like a bunny face.
- You can get instructions for making a papier-mache Venetian mask from You Tube.
- If a number of copies is required it may be advisable to print a map of the country represented in colours, and either to emboss this map, backed with papier-mâché, or paste it upon a copy of the relief - a task of some difficulty.
- Then - and how can I forget, we started a papier mache monster head.
- Iron goods of various kinds, glass and pottery, school slates, pencils and marbles are produced; the abundant timber fosters the manufacture of all kinds of wooden articles, especially toys; and the textile industry and the manufacture of leather goods, papier mache and sewing-machines are also carried on.Advertisement
- It is the chief seat of the glass pearl and imitation jewelry manufacture, and has also an important textile industry, and produces large quantities of hardware, papier mache and other paper goods.
- As a manufacturing centre Clinton has considerable importance; among its manufactures are furniture, blinds, wire-cloth, papier-mache goods, gas-engines, farm wagons, harness and saddlery, door locks, pressed brick, flour, and glucose products.
- The children made small papier mache maquettes which were developed into a final design with the artist.
- It carries on considerable manufactures of faience, plush, velvet, leather, porcelain and earthenware, and is a chief depot for the papier-mache boxes, mostly snuff-boxes, which are made in great quantities in the neighbourhood.
- Even paper that is used on both sides can be used in arts and crafts activities, as templates, papier mache or even to paint on.Advertisement