Papermaking sentence example
- Other manufactures are knit goods, shirts and collars and papermaking machinery.
- It serves for the thatching of roofs, for a papermaking material, for ornamenting small surfaces as a "strawmosaic," for plaiting into door and table mats, mattresses, &c., and for weaving and plaiting into light baskets, artificial flowers, &c. These applications, however, are insignificant in comparison with the place occupied by straw as a raw material for the straw bonnets and hats worn by both sexes.
- If the total value of the output of the manufacturing industries in Sweden be taken as 100, the following are the most important of those industries, according to the approximate percentage of each to the whole: iron industries 18.3, and mechanical works 4; saw-milling 12.5 and wood-pulp works 2.5; cloth-factories and spinning-mills 8; flour-mills 6.4; sugar-refining and beet-sugar works 6; spirit distilling and manufacture 4.7, and brewing 2.6; dairy products 4.4; papermaking 1.6; leaving a remainder of 29% for other industries.
- fibres is where the cellulose fibers pass through a refining process which is vital in the art of papermaking.
- A variety of other industry still takes place including papermaking.Advertisement
- papermaking machine where excess water is pressed out and paper sheets are made.
- papermaking industry in Scotland.
- papermaking process to maintain quality.
- papermaking systems.
- papermaking applications of scientific principles.Advertisement
- papermaking business.
- therm increase in gas prices costs the UK papermaking sector £ 6 million per year.
- A 1p per therm increase in gas prices costs the UK papermaking sector £ 6 million per year.
- Throughout the next decades, papermaking would continue to be very popular.