Paper-trail sentence example
- Poor Martha lacked even a minimal paper trail on her short, disjointed life.
- Marshall had uncovered a paper trail that was leading him closer and closer to Johnson himself.
- The existence of a team of prosecuting lawyers based permanently at each unit has reduced the paper trail between The CPS and the Police.
- They are also smart because they don't require you to physically fill out an application, so there is no dangerous paper trail that could be a lure to potential identity thieves.
- As with any donation, a thoroughly documented paper trail will protect you and your IRS return.Advertisement
- Announcements are the first in a long paper trail that documents a couple's journey toward their happily ever after, followed by save-the-date cards, wedding invitations, wedding announcements, and a marriage license.
- Go by the numbers and send each letter certified, return receipt requested, so you have a paper trail proof of who signed for the letter and when.
- Send certified letters for everything because the receipts they generate give you a paper trail to follow.
- Many human resources or operational issues, for example, benefit from a written paper trail documenting the issue and steps taken to communicate to the entire staff.
- In addition to not winging it whilst in the gym, having a solid paper trail allows you to go back and analyze mistakes and successes of the past.Advertisement