Papain sentence example
- These include such bodies as pepsin, diastase, the pancreatic ferments, papain, the pine-apple ferment, taka-diastase and others, and serve to convert starch into saccharine substances, or albumen into peptone and albumoses.
- Using the proteolytic enzyme papain Porter found rabbit IgG was cleaved into three similarly sized pieces.
- A gentle exfoliating therapy enriched with tropical papain fruit enzymes and flower extracts to purify blocked pores and sweep away dead cells.
- Papain Papain, an enzyme extract of papaya, was associated with increased warfarin activity in one patient.
- The Digestive Blend contains bean extracts and powders, enzymatic powders such as bromelain (derived from the pineapple) and papain (derived from the papaya), soy and herbs such as milk thistle, a liver cleansing herb.Advertisement