Pap-smears sentence example
- All women over 18 should have routine pap smears as well.
- Women should get regular, annual pap smears once they become sexually active.
- Daily consumption of 1,000 mcg of folic acid for three or more months has resulted in improved cervical cells upon repeat Pap smears.
- The general recommendation for women who have a history of genital warts is to see their doctors every six months for Pap smears to monitor any changes that may occur.
- Many provide family planning services and routine women's health examinations, such as pap smears and physical examinations.Advertisement