Pantries sentence example
- Many churches have pantries for clothes, food and other donations.
- square, surmounted by a lofty pyramidal roof, and the kitchen court; to the west, the butteries, pantries, &c. The infirmary had a small kitchen of its own.
- There is a convenient house adjoining with entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen scullery, cellar, pantries and three bedrooms.
- You can always have extra cabinets built to match, including pantries or tall cabinets for storage.
- Avoid built in pantries and shelves, and include free standing cabinets instead.Advertisement
- Closet organization solutions make it easy to put your life in order by transforming disorderly, cluttered closets, pantries, laundry rooms, garages and offices into functional storage and productive work space.
- Pick up the telephone and call any local churches that have food or clothing pantries and inquire about whether they have such a program.
- Popcorn is a popular snack, so people are often interested in purchasing it to stock their own pantries as well as to use for special occasion gifts for friends, family, and colleagues.
- We have a general distribution program that distributes food to one of our over 500 partner agencies so they can distribute to those in need that use their pantries, soup kitchens or shelters.
- Control your child's diet by keeping the fridge and pantries stocked with healthy food.Advertisement
- If you're really in a bind, community food pantries provide temporary assistance with groceries.
- Food banks will also trade supplies with other pantries to share any surplus and to prevent spoilage.
- Food pantries usually have one or two staff members, but most rely on a host of volunteers to sort and stock supplies, take orders from partner agencies, and assist customers.
- In most cases, food pantries do not require payment for the food provided.
- Typically, these are distributed through local charities, such as churches with food pantries.Advertisement
- Churches have food pantries that can provide assistance even if you're not a member.
- Finding a place to store the food before the party is often an issue for families with small refrigerators and pantries.