Pantothenic sentence example
- It does contain bromelain, collagen, biotin, pantothenic acid, choline, and methionine.
- The vitamins include vitamins D, E, A, and K (fat-soluble vitamins), and folate (folic acid), vitamin B12, biotin, vitamin B6, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, and vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (water-soluble vitamins).
- Pantothenic acid (no RDA value): Synthesized in body to manage stress and cortisol levels.
- One of the B-complex of vitamins, vitamin B5 is also known as pantothenic acid.
- Food sources of pantothenic acid include poultry, mushrooms and eggs.Advertisement
- These include, vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (Niacin), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B7 (biotin), vitamin B12 (cobalamin), and choline (the unofficial B vitamin).
- Vitamin-B5 , also called pantothenic acid, and vitamin-B3, also called niacin, are both vital.