Panton sentence example
- Between the Swan and North-West Cape the principal rivers are the Greenough, Murchison and Gascoyne; on the north-west coast, the Ashburton, Fortescue and De Grey; and in the Kimberley district, the Fitzroy, Panton, Prince Regent and the Ord.
- He retained his connexion with business life as a member of the British firm of Panton, Forbes & Leslie of Pensacola.
- Country seats worthy of note (chiefly modern) are Aswarby Hall, Belton House, Brocklesby, Casewick, Denton Manor, Easton Hall, Grimsthorpe (of the 16th and 18th centuries, with earlier remains), Haverholm Priory, Nocton Hall, Panton Hall, Riby Grove, Somerby Hall, Syston Park and Uffington.
- 373; Panton and Donaldson, The Gest Historiale of the Destruction of Troye (E.
- Some classic minimalist pieces include the S chair by Verner Panton and the Noguchi coffee table designed by Isamu Noguchi.Advertisement