Pantiles sentence example
- Timber framed, weatherboarded, roofed, with handmade red clay pantiles.
- It was paved with pantiles in the reign of Queen Anne.
- The wells are situated by the Parade (or Pantiles), a walk associated with fashion since the time of their discovery.
- The range now includes Sandringham interlocking pantiles, which require just 10 tiles per m² .
- The roof had red pantiles except at the back, where some of the original old English plain tiles remained.Advertisement
- All have 40-degree slope gable roofs with either concrete pantiles (the majority) or flat tiles.
- For major work, larger deficiencies will probably need making up with new, purpose-made pantiles.
- The joints between the clay pantiles are pointed with mortar in a traditional fashion.
- LI Roofing materials ranged through dark brown thatch, red clay pantiles, with a black glazed variant and blue gray Welsh slates.
- The only slight doubt is about the morality of the requirement to use second-hand pantiles.Advertisement