Pantile sentence example
- Its mud and pantile dwellings are here and there relieved by a mosque tower, but the aspect of the town is far from inviting.
- pantile made by traditional methods, using long-established craftsmanship and techniques.
- Self catering holiday apartment within a traditional pantile Norfolk cottage.
- Sometimes this is unavoidable as with a single pantile, where often the nail-hole position will restrict the minimum pitch parameter.
- pantile roof.Advertisement
- pantile cottages were allocated to local elderly people long before completion.
- pantile barn, believed to be some 300 years old.
- pantile buildings is a typical detail of south Nottinghamshire.
- pantile shape, so it blended beautifully with the rest of Kelsey Hall.
- Ample parking and turning on the lengthy tarmac drive, which leads to a large detached brick garage with pantile roof.Advertisement