Panted sentence example
- The old horse panted a little, and had to stop often to get his breath.
- An endless vista stretched before me, and I panted to start upon my way.
- He tore through the demons and panted as he waited for his brothers.
- He panted, grinning as he clamped a hand over each of her wrists.
- Unable to move, she panted, body convulsing with aftershocks from the attack.Advertisement
- "Don't, Alex," she panted.
- "Thank goodness we're nearly there!" panted the little Wizard.
- An ammonia solution will effectively remove mildew form wooden patio furniture that is unfinished or panted.
- He panted, agitated by the snowfall and not having anything else to kill.
- Between convulsive giggles, she panted out a weak defense.Advertisement