Pantanal sentence example
- Much of this biodiversity is due to the Amazon basin with its dense tropical rainforests and the Pantanal wetlands.
- The novela el Pantanal aired in Brazil from March to December 1990.
- The title Pantanal refers to a region of Brazil: the largest freshwater wetland in the world.
- In the novela el Pantanal, the audience found the storyline set against the backdrop of lush and vibrant wetlands.
- Unlike other Brazilian telenovelas, el Pantanal was not filmed inside a studio, but on location and in open areas.Advertisement
- The Pantanal region features lush vegetation and dense animal life.
- El Pantanal is not the first drama to use supernatural elements.
- Despite the supernatural elements in el Pantanal, it is the environmental message that made this telenovela stands out.
- Writer Berdito Ruy Barbosa created the rich world of Pantanal.
- The youngest of nine children, Oliveira was an unknown when she won the casting in Pantanal.Advertisement
- Following her debut in Pantanal, Oliveira's stardom climbed.
- Want to learn more about the Pantanal region of Brazil?
- El Pantanal offers a different take on the traditional telenovela by adding a woman who can shape shift into a panther as part of the storyline.
- El Pantanal is also a telenovela designed to educate the public about the need to protect the El Pantanal region.