Pantaloons sentence example
- Pants, also known as pantaloons, were baggy and either went to just above the ankle or above the knee.
- Smocked waists, floral prints and ruffled pantaloons are just some of the ultra feminine offerings in the party dress category.
- They also often wore pantaloons which showed under their dresses.
- Even for simple pieces like petticoats, pantaloons, pantalettes and shifts, it can be useful to make a muslin to be sure you have the cut and hang right.
- This site also offers a range of colonial-type dresses, skirts, aprons, pantaloons and clothing and accessories for dolls.Advertisement
- A gong sounds, people salaam and the women wear baggy pantaloons and veils.
- The pantaloons worn by modern females, with short tunic and waistcoat, are not found among the Bedouin (e.g.
- This included loose bodices, ankle-length pantaloons and a dress cut to above the knee.
- He was generally in evening dress - black pantaloons (tight) and a white waistcoat, with Blue Ribbon and Garter.
- Undress uniform was a lower key affair consisting of a blue jacket, white pantaloons and full dress helmet.Advertisement