Pant-legs sentence example
- The bottom of your pant legs need to be as long as possible and fall over your shoes.
- One growth spurt over a season will find them with pant legs that are too short and tops that no longer fit well.
- It is fully insulated and features an "I-Grow" system that expands the pant legs by two inches and the sleeves by an inch and a half.
- They will not bunch up under pant legs or droop.
- A curvy gal can slip into a plus size outfit, but if she's short, the pant legs and shirt sleeves will probably be too long.Advertisement
- You can take your clothing to a talented seamstress or tailor and they should be able to shorten any pant legs or sleeves so that your rain clothes fit you properly.
- Wear your boots beneath the pant legs if your jumpsuit features boot cut legs; when wearing a stretch denim jumpsuit that tapers down to skinny legs, you can wear your boots on the outside of the pant legs.
- When it comes to buying shorts, many times we tend to focus on the length of the pant legs.
- The generous cut of the pant legs disguises thighs and provides a comfortable wearing experience.
- The men often slick back their hair and roll up the pant legs of their jeans.Advertisement
- Western boots also come up to the shins or higher, which is perfect for protecting legs and pant legs from the elements, but not as suitable for running.
- If you need petite yoga pants, there's no need to roll up your pant legs.
- Wide-legged pants allow the heat to escape off the surface of your skin, and the heat escapes both through the material of the pants, as well as out the bottoms of the pant legs.
- With the advent of big and tall men's stores, the tall man has much more success finding clothes that are long enough in the sleeves and pant legs.