Pant-leg sentence example
- There was blood running down his pant leg but he ran on his leg so it couldn't have been too bad.
- As he began to ramble on about Mrs. Langstrom's cooking, Mrs. Lincoln jumped down and stood on hind legs, stretching up the young man's pant leg.
- Her trousers were black with mud front and back, her pant leg torn, and her left knee bloody.
- There is a polka dot diamond patch on the pant leg.
- Leggings are basically a sheaf slipped over another shoe and possibly the lower portion of the pant leg.Advertisement
- The inseam is the measurement of the inside seam of a pant leg.
- The main areas of consideration when looking for men's tall pajamas that fit perfectly are sleeve and pant leg length.