Pansy sentence example
- What a pansy he must think she was.
- Some pansy varieties are edible and can be grown directly from seed.
- Although there are fewer herbs in these acid areas, the community is notable for the abundance of mountain pansy.
- There is a lower incidence of field pansy under reduced cultivation systems.
- We have three pots with pansies in, because someone gave us some baby pansy plants.Advertisement
- I'm not a pansy, you know.
- If that pansy Ryland can ice climb, it can't be much of a challenge now can it?
- He must think she was a pansy.
- That's as deep as it gets, you little pansy.
- The stigonum indicating the union of the lobes remains in the Pansy.Advertisement
- You can use a much smaller floral design like a rosebud or pansy that has a 4 inch or 6 inch repeat pattern.
- A small pansy bouquet tattoo would look particularly nice on either side of a woman's upper chest.