Panoply sentence example
- There was ice everywhere, a panoply of shapes and forms.
- Detailed environments, a panoply of futuristic weapons and foes, and multiple player-driveable vehicles provide the enticements.
- Children in this stage understand the panoply of religious or divine beings within the religious belief system.
- Nobody saw a panoply of State, local or even federal taxes and compliance regulations on the Internet as constructive.
- One could offer the whole panoply of indexed sequential access - but it would be a mistake.Advertisement
- Between these bookends, as it were, we have the panoply of Elizabethan stanzas, lines, meters, and rhyme schemes.
- Men do not need the panoply of God to enable them to lead a clean and honest life.
- Landlords like Platt are quick to admit that they have not adopted the full panoply usually associated with serviced offices.
- The whole panoply of papal justice had taken root in the Count's castle.
- It is no longer sensible or practicable to accord the full panoply of human rights to everyone who sets foot on our soil.Advertisement
- It covers the whole panoply of God's purposes.
- He now became a " squire of the body," and truly an " armiger " or " scutifer," for he bore the shield and armour of his leader to the field, and, what was a task of no small difficulty and hazard, cased and secured him in his panoply of war before assisting him to mount his courser or charger.
- At this festival a couch was set up, on which the panoply of the hero was placed, a practice which recalls the Roman lectisternium.