Panning sentence example
- The washing is repeated until enough of the enriched sand is collected, when the gold is finally recovered by careful washing or " panning out " in a smaller pan.
- Keep the camera stable and avoid fast panning that will blur the ride and the surrounding landscape.
- These include " gem " panning, fossil casting and fossil rubbing.
- Most of the sound energy was front soundstage with good audio panning on occasion across the front channels.
- Panning the shot will help you capture the effect of a moving background behind your subject, but it's good to practice this technique a bit before putting it into action.Advertisement
- Critical reviews remained mixed with some critics hailing the record as the band's best and others panning it as a failed experiment.
- You can join a fossil trail, have a go at fossil casting or make your fortune panning for gems!
- Unfortunately the iron panning had an undulating surface and did not preserve any evidence for a timber corduroy.
- Along with the shift stick, these elements were housed in a large box and enabled the panning of quadraphonic sound.
- "The Last Frontier" is filled with family-friendly attractions from whale watching to fishing to panning for gold.Advertisement
- The principal difference from the manner described of making black tea lies in the omission of the withering and fermenting, and the substitution for those of a steaming or panning process.