Panniers sentence example
- Conduit Street off Bond Street, Lamb's Conduit Street, Bloomsbury); and water was also supplied by the company of water-bearers in leathern panniers borne by horses.
- carrying full panniers along a corridor train is tricky, to say the least.
- I find I can get almost the same amount in two conventional large panniers.
- Screen and silly little leather panniers followed the pipes onto the America.
- To achieve this, all aircraft were fitted with freight panniers, some of which will be removed for container dropping exercises.Advertisement
- Slogging away, with the heavy panniers, we were soon in dense cloud, with a long way to go.
- Along the way, additions were made to suit the given styles, so that in Elizabethan and later Colonial eras, panniers were worn on the hips.
- The rack adapter also allows you to fit side panniers.
- pannier Markets are so called after the Wicker baskets or panniers used by farmers wives to carry their wares to market.
- Note that he has no bread in his shopping so he does not need panniers.Advertisement
- I rode my standard rode bike with two rear panniers.
- The bulk of my kit was carried on front panniers which balanced the bike very well.
- If you fit the rear rack and front low riders the Birdy Touring will carry four small panniers.
- slogging away, with the heavy panniers, we were soon in dense cloud, with a long way to go.
- upsweepd sports panniers (30L) to fit motorcycles with upswept exhausts.Advertisement
- Shaped sports panniers (30L) to fit motorcycles with upswept exhausts.
- A woman will still need underpinnings like a petticoat and panniers or a bustle, but these can be rented or bought cheaply through historical costume sites.