Panna sentence example
- The most important of the states are Orchha, Panna, Samthar, Charkhari, Chhatarpur, Datia, Bijawar and Ajaigarh.
- The plains of Bundelkhand are intersected by three mountain ranges, the Bindhachal, Panna and Bander chains, the highest elevation not exceeding 2000 ft.
- Diamonds are found, particularly near the town of Panna, in a range of hills called by the natives Band-Ahil.
- In the reign of the emperor Akbar the mines of Panna produced diamonds to the amount of Ioo,000 annually, and were a considerable source of revenue, but for many years they have not been so profitable.
- He says that only the diamond mines of panna district earns Rs 700 crores for central govt.Advertisement
- The Panna group were the most productive during the 19th century.
- Under the Mahommedan rule diamonds were a distinct source of state revenue; and Akbar is said to have received a royalty of £80,000 a year from the mines of Panna.
- At the present day the only place where the search for diamonds is pursued as a regular industry is the native state of Panna in Bundelkhand The stones are found by digging down through several strata of gravelly soil and washing the earth.
- The is large states are Gwalior, Indore, Rewa, Bhopal, Dhar, Barwani, Datia, Orchha, Charkhari, Chhattarpur, Panna, Dewas (senior branch), Dewas (junior branch), Jaora and Ratlam.
- It was conquered in the 18th century by Chhatarsal, the founder of Panna, a Rajput of the Bundela clan, by whose descendants it is still held.Advertisement
- Pudding is served: panna cotta ringed with berries, grappa dissolving into cream.
- Panna can also come to realize that Nama and rupa arise because of conditions, not without conditions.
- It is important not to forget that sati is not self and that panna is not self.
- Panna cotta makes an excellent and atypical dessert.