Panicled sentence example
- (After Buckman.) oat or panicled oats with a spreading panicle, A.
- The minute flowers are arranged in spikelets somewhat as in grasses, and these again in larger spike-like or panicled inflorescences.
- In such cases the cymes are described as spiked, racemose, or panicled, according to circumstances.
- Hoteia - H. japonica is a fine tufted herbaceous plant 1 foot to 16 inches high, with silvery-white flowers early in summer in a panicled cluster.
- S. terebinthinaceum (Prairie Dock) has stems 4 to 10 feet high, panicled at the summit, and bearing many small heads of light yellow flowers.Advertisement