Panicky sentence example
- When the baby was late, I started getting restless, irritable, and panicky.
- If he didn't take off his necklace before the end of the day, she might just have to â€¦ The thought made her panicky and eager.
- If he didn't take off his necklace before the end of the day, she might just have to … The thought made her panicky and eager.
- Grossly ignorant of all that falls outside " the daily round, the common task," they are full of panicky fears in regard to this unknown, and the primary attitude of society towards it is sheer avoidance, taboo.
- The rest of the game was spent trying to equalize against a Lowdham defense that grew more panicky and cynical with each passing minute.Advertisement
- And when I went in to labour and started getting panicky, she reassured me that all was going well.
- And the thinking power of a crowd - that is, a mob, not a deliberative assembly - is of a very low order, emotion of a " panicky " type driving it hither and thither like a rudderless ship.