Panic-disorder sentence example
- CRD summary This review assessed (cognitive) behavioral therapy (( C)BT) and pharmacological treatment for panic disorder and/or agoraphobia.
- I suffer from fibromyalgia, severe depression (bi-polar) and panic disorder.
- With about a third of these the depression precedes the onset of Panic Disorder.
- In panic disorder the panic disorder the panic attacks may happen at any time.
- tricyclic agents are used in the treatment of: depression panic disorder obsessive-compulsive disorder post-traumatic stress disorder occasional chronic pain.Advertisement
- Tricyclic agents are used in the treatment of: depression panic disorder obsessive-compulsive disorder post-traumatic stress disorder occasional chronic pain.
- The Mayo Clinic defines panic attacks and panic disorder as "a sudden attack of intense fear."
- This appears to alleviate depression, anxiety, and panic disorder for some people.
- Severe anxiety or panic attacks can cause chest pain or tightness, and chronic intense stress can make anxiety and panic disorder worse.
- A psychologist will be able to do psychological testing to find a definitive diagnosis of anxiety or panic disorder.Advertisement
- The CR version is approved for use in people with social anxiety disorder, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and panic disorder.
- The drug is most commonly prescribed for anti-anxiety, epilepsy and panic disorder.
- Anxiety disorders include agoraphobia and other phobias, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and panic disorder.