Panettone sentence example
- Typical Italian Christmas cake - an artisan bakery Panettone with a fruity aroma and a delicate flavor.
- Pour half of the egg custard mixture over the panettone.
- I've made a panettone for breakfast on Valentine's Day tomorrow.
- Christmas cakes run the gamut from plain cakes decorated with red and green icing to fruitcake, Italian Panettone, and King Cake, which is served on the Epiphany to celebrate the arrival of the kings to the manger.
- Filled with sweet dried fruit, Panettone adds flavor to any celebration.Advertisement