Panegyrists sentence example
- The irregularity of this step, however, was resented by many of the clergy, and the occurrence is still passed lightly over by his Roman Catholic panegyrists.
- LATINUS PACATUS DREPANIUS (or Latinius), one of the Latin panegyrists, flourished at the end of the 4th century A.D.
- Though weak, dissolute and cruel, Suleiman is not without his panegyrists.
- It is true that his French panegyrists (and he is not himself free from censure on this score) are unjust in their estimate of Smith as an expositor and extol too highly the merits of Say.
- Salman (under Sultan Ibrahim, 1059 1099) had successfully continued, reached its perfection in the famous group of panegyrists who gathered in the first half of the 6th century of the Hegira round the throne of Sultan Sinjar, and partly also round that of his great antagonist, Atsiz, shah of Khwarizm.Advertisement