Paneer sentence example
- Cholesterol laden ghee (a form of butter) forms the basis of nearly every dish, and cream, paneer (an Indian style soft cheese similar to cream cheese) and cream are used in many dishes.
- Most paneer dishes are coated with butter or cream-based sauces that quickly add calories and fat to your dish.
- Many vegetarians attempt to put extra protein into their stir fries by tossing in some tofu, but seitan, tempeh, faux meats, or even cheeses such as paneer are other options for bumping up protein content.
- One exception is paneer tikka, for which the paneer is grilled in a tandoor, or cylindrical oven.
- Traditional dishes such as chicken tikka and paneer bread are on the menu and the dishes are identified according to heat levels.Advertisement
- Specialties include chicken curry, lamb vindaloo cooked with potatoes in a spicy sauce, beef saagwala cooked in creamed spinach and spices, fish masala, saag paneer (homemade cheese in creamed, spiced spinach).
- Vegetarian options include paneer tikka makhani, palak paneer, yellow tarka daal and rajmah.
- Vegetarian specialties at this restaurant include masala dosai, malai kofta, matter paneer and vegetable jalfrezi.
- Menu items include tandoori chicken, fish and shrimp, lamb dishes, seafood dishes, vegetarian items, basmati rice-based specials and chef's specials like paneer shahi korma chicken or lamb bhuna.