Pandora-s-box sentence example
- Kratos must find Pandora's box and use it to kill Ares, but he also lets out a thousand years worth of Olympian secrets.
- Well, shame on you for opening Pandora's Box with your infernal questioning!
- Needless to say it opened up Pandora's box.
- Now, it wants open the Pandora's Box of genetically-engineered smallpox.
- They fear that he is going mad, and so they have commanded Kratos to find Pandora's Box and use it to kill his master.Advertisement
- All you learn about the story initially is that you are a bad-ass and the Gods beg of your assistance to retrieve the infamous Pandora's Box in order to dispatch the out of control tyrant God, Ares.
- Upon entering and fighting his way through Aries' minions, Kratos finds a girl who tells him of Pandora's Box.
- Once inside Pandora's Temple, you must fight and think your way through a good 50-60 chambers to reach Pandora's Box.
- Once Kratos claims Pandora's Box, Aries, not leaving anything to chance, hurls a 20-foot-long log miles and miles away to Pandora's temple and kills Kratos, then he gets the Harpies to go and retrieve Pandora's Box.