Pancreatic-cancer sentence example
- The symptoms of pancreatic cancer can be quite vague.
- inoperable patients is also longer than for those with common pancreatic cancer.
- metastasisKGROUND: Mediastinal lymph node metastases have rarely been reported in patients with pancreatic cancer.
- Luciano Pavarotti - Famed opera singer; passed away at age 71 on September 6 from pancreatic cancer.
- Actor Patrick Swayze reportedly has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.Advertisement
- According to the American Cancer Society, Pancreatic cancer places fourth in the number of cancer related deaths among both men and women.
- In a recent interview with Barbara Walters, Swayze admitted "I'm going through hell," as not only is the pancreatic cancer difficult and painful, but so is the treatment for it.
- In March of 2008, Patrick Swayze was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
- In January of 2008, the veteran actor was diagnosed with an advanced form of pancreatic cancer.
- One of the most deadly forms of the disease, pancreatic cancer has a devastatingly low survival rate.Advertisement
- Swayze battled pancreatic cancer for around 20 months before suffering from complications, which ultimately lead to his death.
- In 2008, Victor visited Hope and learned that she was dying of pancreatic cancer.