Pancetta sentence example
- It's a classic, again with a very classic vinegarette, with added crunch from flaked almonds and optional lardons or pancetta.
- oil in a saucepan and add the pancetta, shallots and garlic.
- Meanwhile, for the red cabbage, heat the oil in a saucepan and add the pancetta, shallots and garlic.
- Seared scallops on broad bean purÃ©e take on the lingering, smoky aftertaste of finely diced wild boar pancetta.
- My starter of scallops (£ 7.95) came with a really lively pineapple salsa and crispy pancetta.Advertisement
- Pour into warmed bowls and sit the crisp pancetta on top.
- pineapple salsa and crispy pancetta.
- The hotel's popular pan-seared halibut includes the halibut steak, a paella risotto cake, asparagus spears with pancetta and Parmesan, and a spicy tomato sauce tops this fine meal off.
- Offerings include pizza with figs, gorgonzola, caramelized onions, and truffle oil, an appetizer of grilled rabbit livers with pancetta, rosemary and trio tapenade, and several fish dishes.
- Babbo has an extensive wine list and lively bar and features homemade pasta, foie gras ravioli, whole grilled branzino with radicchio and pancetta, and an impressive grilled rib eye for two.Advertisement
- crispy pancetta.