Panay sentence example
- ILOILO, a town, port of entry and the capital of the province of Iloilo, Panay, Philippine Islands, at the mouth of Iloilo river, on the S.E.
- Cabatuan, a town of the province of Iloilo, Panay, Philippine Islands, on a branch of the Suague river, 15 m.
- In Panay is Mt Madiaas (7264 ft.) and several other peaks exceeding 4000 ft.
- Iron ore has been found in other provinces of Luzon and in the islands of Cebu, Panay and Marinduque.
- in Panay.Advertisement
- Cebu in Cebu and Iloilo in Panay are ports of entry second and third in rank, although small in comparison with Manila; there are others of minor importance.
- Laoag in north Luzon with a population of 19,699, Iloilo in Panay with a population of 19,054, Cebu with a population of 18,330, and Nueva Caceres in south Luzon (r0,201), were the only towns with a population exceeding ro,000; and Manila (219,928) was the only city.
- JARO, a town of the province of Iloilo, Panay, Philippine Islands, on the Jaro river, 2 m.
- BAROTAC NUEVO, a town of the province of Iloilo, Panay, Philippine Islands, near the Jalaud river, above its mouth on the S.E.
- m.), Panay (4611 sq.Advertisement