Panax sentence example
- GINSENG, the root of a species of Panax (P. Ginseng), native of Manchuria and Korea, belonging to the natural order Araliaceae, used in China as a medicine.
- Other roots are substituted for it, notably that of Panax quinquefolium, distinguished as American ginseng, and imported from the United States.
- Ermani), elder, poplar, elm, wild cherry (Prunus padus), Taxus baccata and several willows are mixed with the conifers; while farther south the maple, mountain ash and oak, as also the Japanese Panax ricinifolium, the Amur cork (Philodendron amurense), the spindle tree (Euonymus macropterus) and the vine (Vitis thunbergii) make their appearance.
- Take a herbal supplement. echinacea, garlic and panax ginseng can all boost your immune system.
- ginkgo leaf and panax ginseng root.Advertisement
- Red Kooga supplements contain the finest quality panax ginseng which has been used in the orient for thousands of years.
- Not to be confused with American ginseng or Siberian ginseng, the National Institute of Health's reference website Medline Plus indicates that panax ginseng may be used to treat pain associated with fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue.
- Take care if using panax ginseng as a regular supplement; it may be unsafe to use for longer than three months at a time.
- Panax Sessiliflorum - This really belongs to Acanthopanax, but is sold under the above name.
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng) should also be avoided because it interferes with the pain-relieving qualities of opioid medications.Advertisement