Pampanga sentence example
- BULACAN, a town of the province of Bulacan, Luzon, Philippine Islands, on an arm of the Pampanga delta, 22 m.
- MACABEBE, a town of the province of Pampanga, island of Luzon, Philippine Islands, on the Pampanga Grande river, about 10 m.
- It has a comparatively cool and healthful climate, and is pleasantly situated about midway between the Pampanga Grande and the Pampanga Chico rivers, and in a large and fertile valley of which the principal products are Indian corn, rice, sugar and tobacco.
- CALUMPIT, a town of the province of Bulacan, Luzon, Philippine Islands, at the junction of the Quingua river with the Rio Grande de la Pampanga, about 25 m.
- The principal rivers of the lowland basin of central Luzon are the Pampanga and the Agno.Advertisement
- The Pampanga rises in the highlands on the north-east border, flows south by west, and discharges through several channels into Manila Bay.
- Many miles of inland water communication with small boats or bamboo rafts are afforded by the Pampanga, Agno, Abra, Pasig and Bicol rivers in Luzon, and by the Agusan and Rio Grande de Mindanao in Mindanao.
- Most of the Ilocanos are in the western half of north Luzon; most of the Bicols in south Luzon; most of the Pangasinans in the province of Pangasinan, which borders on the Gulf of Lingayen; most of the Pampangans in the province of Pampanga, which borders the north shore of Manila Bay; and most of the Cagayans in the valley of the Cagayan river.
- MALOLOS, a town and the capital of the province of Bulacán, island of Luzon, Philippine Islands, on a branch of the Pampanga Grande river.
- MALOLOS, a town and the capital of the province of BulacÃ¡n, island of Luzon, Philippine Islands, on a branch of the Pampanga Grande river.Advertisement