Palsies sentence example
- The grave palsies in such diseases as influenza, diphtheria, beriberi, or ensuing on the absorption of lead, are in the main not central, but due to a symmetrical peripheral neuritis.
- Cranial nerve palsies of the third, fourth and sixth cranial nerve palsies of the third, fourth and sixth cranial nerves may occur, affecting extraocular motility.
- Orthoptic findings included concomitant esotropia, sixth, third and fourth nerve palsies.
- palsyy physicians are adamant that pressure palsies are painless.
- Result: Examination revealed inferior rectus, inferior oblique and superior oblique palsies.Advertisement