Palpitations sentence example
- His heart filled emotion and powerful voice can cause heart palpitations.
- Some patients with palpitations and tremor may benefit from drugs called beta-blockers, e.g. propranolol.
- This is a sedative and can help you with many of your stress symptoms such as headaches, heart palpitations, insomnia, aches and pains and emotional instability.
- Symptoms of pulmonary hypertension may include cyanosis (blueish tint to skin and lips), palpitations, ankle and stomach swelling, fatigue, and shortness of breath, especially while exercising.
- Typical signs and symptoms may include hypertension, hyperglycaemia, headache, palpitations, sweating, pallor and nausea.Advertisement
- Meth addicts who are in withdrawal may face depression, have suicidal thoughts, and suffer physical effects, such as insomnia, heart palpitations and sweating.
- Users can also experience heart palpitations.
- Symptoms of heart involvement include chest pain, shortness of breath, and heart palpitations.
- Beta blockers-The popular name for a group of drugs that are usually prescribed to treat heart conditions, but that also are used to reduce the physical symptoms of anxiety and phobias, such as sweating and palpitations.
- Diagnosis is made on the basis of family history, the absence of causes for physical symptoms such as heart palpitations, vomiting, or dizziness, and the results of a battery of psychological tests.Advertisement
- Other side effects include dizziness, fainting, headache, tremors, muscle twitching, confusion, memory impairment, anxiety, agitation, insomnia, weakness, drowsiness, chills, blurred vision, and heart palpitations.
- Because B12 can increase energy, it may also cause or exacerbate the symptoms of anxiety such as heart palpitations and anxiety attacks.
- The drug can be habit forming and has been known to cause a few serious side effects, like heart palpitations, insomnia, chest pains, and more.
- It has also been known to cause heart palpitations and headaches.