Palpation sentence example
- This is the most important assessment and can be determined by auscultation with a stethoscope or palpation at the junction of the umbilical cord and skin.
- The doctor takes a medical history and performs a physical examination, including visual inspection and palpation (feeling with the hands) of the marks.
- Students give and receive massage, learning a range of techniques, including acupressure, channel work and palpation.
- Inspection and palpation of the entire body is necessary following high-energy blunt trauma, especially in the presence of an altered sensorium.
- At 33 days gestation, the opportunity to have your vet confirm a pregnancy through palpation has passed.Advertisement