Palpating sentence example
- palpaterogress of labor can be monitored by palpating the lower part of the uterus to detect the descent of the fetal head.
- By the end of the fourth week, it is usually possible for a veterinarian to feel the pea sized embryos by palpating the uterus.
- Likewise, the doctor will look for an enlarged spleen by pressing on (palpating) the abdomen; if the spleen is noticeably enlarged, ITP is not absolutely ruled out but is a less likely diagnosis.
- Palpating contractions as they occur can assist in determining whether they are strong.
- Immediate postpartal care after a c-section is similar to post-operative care with the exception of palpating the fundus (top of the uterus) for firmness.Advertisement