Palpated sentence example
- The index finger of the non-dominant hand is inserted into the vaginal orifice and the urethral orifice is palpated on the anterior vaginal wall.
- If they are superficial they can usually be easily palpated.
- To achieve this block the foot is held up, and the palmar vessels are palpated over the palmar aspect of the sesamoid bones.
- Schedule an appointment with your vet for this day and ask to have your bitch palpated.
- Internal organs are palpated, or felt from the outside, to determine if they are enlarged.Advertisement
- Then the internal pelvic organs such as the uterus and ovaries are palpated (touched while applying gentle pressure) to detect abnormal masses.
- Breast examination evaluates unevenness, discoloration, or scaling; both breasts are palpated to feel for masses or lumps.
- The testicles are palpated to identify lumps, thickening or differences in size, weight, or firmness.
- Internal organs are palpated, or felt, to determine if they are enlarged.
- Internal organs are palpated to determine if they are enlarged.Advertisement
- The child's breathing rate may be increased and, in advanced cases, the spleen or liver may be enlarged when palpated.
- The sensor on the tocodynanometer must be placed on that part of the uterus that can be palpated easily.