Palpate sentence example
- The doctor will take the child's temperature, gently palpate (touch) the skin over the parotid glands, and look inside the child's mouth.
- Do I need to have an ultrasound done or should I just have them palpate her?
- He will palpate the uterus in order to determine whether or not your cat is carrying kittens.
- The doctor will press (palpate) the affected lymph nodes to see if they are sore or tender, and search for an entry point for the infection, like a scratch or bite.
- At approximately two months gestation, you've probably missed the window for your vet to be able to palpate, or feel, the pups in the uterus.Advertisement
- palpate very gently around the six week mark and can usually determine whether she is loaded or not.
- The doctor observes the front of the neck for swelling and may gently manipulate the neck and palpate the front and side surfaces of the thyroid gland at the base of the neck, looking for nodules or tenderness.
- A moderate contraction will palpate like the feel of the chin and an easy contraction feels like the end of the nose.
- When examining the child, the doctor will palpate (feel) the child's abdomen to detect kidney enlargement.
- Palpate the apex of the root by following the root juga (lateral canine eminence) from the gingival margin.Advertisement
- Palpate the drainage areas of the breast i.e. the lymph nodes - the supraclavicular group and the axillary nodes.
- palpate the carotid artery lateral to it at this level.
- palpate the pulse and do not tell the informant that their pulse is erratic.
- palpate carcass lymph nodes in the living animal.